Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Are You Un-Happy With Your Harley-Davidson Motorcyle, Your Local Dealer, And What The Harley-Davidson Company Has Become ?



The Above Is My New Ride-2007 Royal Star Venture Dig The Warranty, Exclusive Royal Star 5-Year Unlimited Mileage warranty

I'll be telling you the World why I'm so fed up with the Harley-Davidson Company very shortly. I know others are as well. Feel free to leave any of your Frustration Comments. For Legality Reasons Please do not Name Actual Harley-Davidson Dealer Names Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a member of the United Bikers Of Maine Motorcycle Club. I bought myself a Honda Gold Wing a few years back, after I saw that Harley was using plastic oil dip stick shafts, instead of the old stainless steel ones they used to use for years.

I love Harley's still, for what they used to be Years Ago. And I don think I'm being Mean or running down a company, simply by telling the Truth.

Case in point. Years ago I had 1991 FLHT Decker. I had to replace the white metal lock latches on the Rear Tour Pack. No time in getting them when I ordered them, but I was shocked at what was written on the package that they arrived in.

Genuine Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Parts. On the other side of the package they arrived in was " MADE IN MEXICO " Thanks for the non-hiring of Fellow Americans Harley.