Wednesday, March 7, 2007

ATTENTION ALL NEW 2007 MOTORCYCLE OWNERS & OLDER BIKES AS WELL

READ THIS PEOPLE : A RECENT E-MAIL MESSAGE ABOUT 2007 MOTORCYCLE RECALL INFORMATION FOR ALL BIKES IN ADDITION TO 2007 HARLEY-DAVIDSON'S.

I used to run that About.com site. I've since left and created my own site, Motorcycle Views. Here's a link to the Recalls feature on my new site.

If you have any of the models listed on the above site, make sure your Ride is Safe. Always Ride as safe as humanly possible. I also noticed on Walter's Site, there's a fair amount of 2007 Harley-Davidson Recall Information.

Thanks for the Information Walter, you may have saved somebody's life with your information. Heaven only knows how many negative elements all Bikers have to cope with when out for a Ride. Keep Up The Great Job Walter.

No comments: